Taking a peek at what adjustments were made to Navy’s depth chart heading into Saturday’s game against Florida Atlantic …
* Bradyn Heap and Graham Vickers are listed as co-starters at right tackle. Heap drew the start in Saturday’s 56-28 victory at East Carolina in place of the injured Vickers. However, Vickers is not listed on Navy’s injury report.
* There are plenty of ORs on the depth chart at slotback, thanks mostly to injuries to Darius Staten (shoulder) and Marcus Thomas (head). Both are listed as probable. The one new name in Geoffrey Whiteside, who caught a touchdown pass on Saturday.
* John Hendrick, the No. 3 quarterback, is listed as doubtful with a heel injury. Former starter Trey Miller is the No. 2, while freshman Ralph Montalvo is now listed as the third-stringer.
* With Josh Dowling-Fitzpatrick listed as questionable with an ankle injury, sophomore Paul Quessenberry is listed as the top reserve at both end positions.
* Barry Dabney is again listed as the outright starter at nose guard. He’s ahead of Danny Ring, who got the start two games ago against Indiana as Navy opened with its nickel package.
* Brye French is listed ahead of Matt Warrick at inside linebacker, reflecting that French drew the start against East Carolina.
* Chris Ferguson returns to the depth chart at free safety as a co-starter with Wave Ryder. Ferguson missed the last three games with a dislocated elbow, though he practiced last week. He’s listed as questionable for Florida Atlantic.
* David Reisner is listed ahead of Austin Grebe as the backup placekicker. Starter Nick Sloan has yet to miss a kick all season. Reisner is also now the No. 2 kickoff specialist, bumping Grebe to No. 3.
* Ryan Williams-Jenkins is now listed as an option at kickoff return thanks to the head injury suffered by Marcus Thomas.
—- Patrick Stevens