- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Anthony Clay
One man was injured when he was shot in the leg Monday afternoon in Southeast D.C., according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
D.C. police are looking for a man who sexually assaulted a transgender woman at gunpoint in Northeast this week.
Four separate stabbings were reported Tuesday evening in the District, according to Metropolitan Police Department reports.
Police have arrested a man in connection with the stabbing death of another man near the Waterfront Metro station just after midnight Sunday.
D.C. police are investigating two overnight stabbings, including a fatal attack that took the life of a woman in Southeast.
Two women were shot in their faces on the 1200 block of U Street Northwest early Saturday morning.
The shooting of a juvenile and a machete attack on two men Sunday rounded out a violent weekend in the District of Columbia.
A 24-year-old pregnant D.C. woman was hospitalized in serious condition Thursday after her boyfriend stabbed her multiple times during an argument, Metropolitan Police Department officials said.
The timeline of events was not immediately clear, but four intruders gained access to a home in the 4200 block of Southern Avenue Southeast overnight and forced five occupants of the home into the basement, Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Officer Anthony Clay said.
The man and woman were arguing when she stabbed him, Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Officer Anthony Clay said.