- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - Anthony Clay
One man was injured when he was shot in the leg Monday afternoon in Southeast D.C., according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
D.C. police are looking for a man who sexually assaulted a transgender woman at gunpoint in Northeast this week.
Four separate stabbings were reported Tuesday evening in the District, according to Metropolitan Police Department reports.
Police have arrested a man in connection with the stabbing death of another man near the Waterfront Metro station just after midnight Sunday.
D.C. police are investigating two overnight stabbings, including a fatal attack that took the life of a woman in Southeast.
Two women were shot in their faces on the 1200 block of U Street Northwest early Saturday morning.
The shooting of a juvenile and a machete attack on two men Sunday rounded out a violent weekend in the District of Columbia.
A 24-year-old pregnant D.C. woman was hospitalized in serious condition Thursday after her boyfriend stabbed her multiple times during an argument, Metropolitan Police Department officials said.
The couple was arguing at their home in the 5300 block of Clay Terrace in Northeast when the 30-year-old man began stabbing the woman in the upper body, MPD spokesman Officer Anthony Clay said.