Late Show with David Letterman
Sen. Hillary Clinton
1. To end the war in Iraq.
Top 10 signs Hillary Clinton is running for president
Top 10 signs Hillary Clinton wants to be vice president
Top 10 signs Hillary is the smartest Clinton
2. To achieve universal, affordable healthcare.
3. To create good jobs for middle-class Americans with the right investments in modern infrastructure and in new clean, energy-efficient technologies that reduce our dependence on foreign oil and combat global warming.
4. To provide world-class education, from universal pre-kindergarten to affordable college for all.
5. To promote 21st century scientific innovation, including stem cell research.
6. To return to fiscal responsibility, move back toward a balanced budget, and safeguard Social Security and Medicare for future generations.
7. To restore competence and end cronyism in government, with a president who cares about and works for Americans who have been invisible to this administration.
8. To combat terrorism, strengthen our military and care for our veterans.
9. To restore America’s standing in the world and repair our alliances.
10. To build a more tolerant, united America, working to achieve big goals again, with a president who’s ready for change and ready to lead from day one.